Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, February 08, 2019

The Little People Came

Hertsje and Broeder spent the afternoon with us on Wednesday!
This was a real treat, as my cataract surgeries had to be on Wednesdays, so I hadn't any seen grandchildren for my usual Wednesday afternoons.
You will NEVER guess what we did!
We MADE THINGS.
Valentines!
Hertsje made 22 homemade Valentines, one for each person in her class.
Broeder made them for just his family.
It really has been a loooooong time since we've made things and it just felt right to be doing that again.
Broeder mostly made things with the Lego game.
He has played it so many times with his cousin Kado, that he really thinks the way he plays it is by "the rules".
Little does he know, those are Kado's rules for playing it.
Anyway.., a good time was had by all, especially me!

No comments: