Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, August 26, 2019

Our Third Day of Vacation

Not such great weather in the morning.

At least not for being outside.

But never fear!

We are prepared for that with plenty of other things to do.
Oldest Son brought a new game, which proved to be great fun!

Or so they tell me.


The younger set learned many new games and also enjoyed the old standbys.
By evening it was beginning to clear up.

Sunsets over a lake are always so stunning.
 I zoomed in as close as I could.

Yup.  That IS the sun.


Maybe the waves will calm down a bit for the next day?

We shall see.

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

I have been looking forward to your vacation photos.