Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, September 12, 2019

Double Header Fall Ball


 Perfect day for baseball!
Jeans and sweatshirt weather, my favorite.
I got to catch up on how school is going.
Fine.
Fine.
Fine.
Fine.
Kado was more excited to tell me about his recent video game win.

There was also some football playing going on, behind me. 
Jonge was the opening pitcher of the first game, which they won.

Did well at bat too!

Daughter!
Final score of the first game was 9 to 5.
I waited, but they never updated the score board.
All of my grandchildren have a plethora of adorable little cousins.

Daughter and Son-in-law!
The clouds were amazing!
One layer going in one direction, and another layer going in the opposite direction.
And, in this picture it looks like some of the clouds are being held in the net!
Jonge played first base in the second game.
They didn't win, yet played very well!
I'm so glad I love baseball!
But even if I didn't, I love these kids enough to be interested in whatever they chose to do!

No comments: