Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, July 20, 2014

Last Week Monday Evening


 We arrived safe and sound in Traverse City at 3:00, checked in at the Park Shore, settled in a wee bit, and then went to eat at Shelde's.
Our next stop was the park at the end of main street in Elk Rapids.
 After spending some time on the playground equipment there, we headed to the shore, the river, and the bridge.
The mucky river bottom takes a bit of getting used to.

I am quite sure that I took a picture of these two when they were just little blossoms!


 Such a Narnia-ish feel to this park.  I love it here.  Everyone else seemed to also.

No comments: