Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, August 03, 2009

Today


Today Daughter went back to work.
Kado is seven weeks old, and thriving!
I've taken MANY pictures of him, hoping to catch him in a smile.
He does that for Jonge and Famke, but those pictures just show the backs of their cute little heads.

He seems to be perfectly happy ALL the time, unless he needs to eat or have his diaper changed.
But for the majority of the day, this is the cute little face I got to stare at.
Jonge and Famke were a wee bit sad to have their mommy go back to work. No crying, just sad eyes, a pouty bottom lip, and a softly spoken "I want mommy!"
My dad is still in the hospital. The doctor says he needs to be there at least a few more days. Every day seems to be an improvement in some area and a set back in another.
Please pray for continued improvement!
And, for happy Happy HAPPY grandkids tomorrow!

1 comment:

MissKris said...

These photos make me wish my son and his wife would have one more -- almost!! I must admit I think by the time my two grandboys head off to school I'll be ready to sit down and relax in a rocking chair for a LOOOOOOOOOONG time, haha! What a darling boy Kado is, Judy. How many days a week will you be taking care of the 3 of them? I hope you get your wish for a happy day, happy babies. Yesterday Cooper was a GRUMP but two of his molars are taking their time pushing thru and with this inferno we've been trying to survive in the past 10 days, I could sympathize with his misery. Today it's supposed to be in the 80s for the first time in forever...or so it feels like. I turned all the fans off this morning...they've been going 24/7...and the house is SO quiet!!! For a little while, anyway. The boys will be here in another hour so I'd better get hopping, but I had to have my daily 'visit' with you beforehand. Hope you have a good day, my friend!