Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, December 06, 2017

Today I Made Stuff

My glue gun came out this morning!

These are a few of the things I made with stuff I have lying around the house.

This was made with a piece of wood that was left after THGGM added a padded top to an old wooden box he bought early this year.

I white washed it a bit to lighten it up.

I had the letters (after all, my name is JudY) and a small wreath.
These are lined with some scrapbook paper I've been hoarding for years.

The cookie cutters are from a collection I have built because I cannot pass up a cookie cutter.
 It's been said before, but I'll say it again, it's easy to do this with things around the house when you have a lot of stuff just lying around the house.

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Sweet!
(Well, I have "stuff", too....
but don't find it quite so easy
to figure out what to do with it
the way YOU do.)
Joy to your world. OUR world. ♥